I’m linking up with Northwest Mommy today and sharing photos that represent spring. I don’t know about you, but I’m stoked to see all of these tulips and kids playing outdoor sports in the sunshine. Really looking forward to Easter this weekend, as well.
1. This tree in my neighbor’s yard. I don’t know what it is, but it is the highlight of my morning carpool trip. So amazing. Such a treasure after a long, soggy, gray (and sometimes white) winter.
2. Popsicles on the porch: finally warm enough to enjoy our porch and eat a popsicle.
3. Spring means another birthday for this kiddo. Double digits. Can’t believe it.
4. Spending half of Saturday at the soccer field. The middle child asked to play this year for the first time and he’s having a blast. Started as keeper but mixed it up this weekend and played mid field and defense. Very fun to watch.
5. Little Mister batting left-handed. Be still my heart. This is his first season of t-ball and we’re so excited for him. He asked to play but he still isn’t quite sure what to do. I think he’s just happy to have his turn in the spotlight.
6. Tulips on my counter. While Easter for me is about the death and resurrection of Jesus, tulips always remind me of the hope that a new season represents.
7. More daylight means more opportunities for fun before bed. The boys are getting older and don’t have to go to bed at 7 o’clock anymore. Our latest fave is dinner and a milkshake at PDQ. Yum!
8. Another amazing purple tree. I talk about these all the time, probably already blogged about them in an earlier post, but I love them. Tulips on a tree. Who knew? Often the first sign of spring around here.
9. Evenings at the soccer field. We find lots of ways to entertain ourselves when brothers have practice. He can’t really write much beyond his name yet, but he’s having a good time trying.
10. At last, I know it’s spring because my first book is available. Shameless self promotion, I know. #sorrynotsorry
Join us over at Northwest Mommy and share your photos and come back next week to share in her next awesome Monday Listicle.